Cultural Encounters
I have two main questions,
  • What do we do when other people don't think, act, or speak the same way we do?
  • Why do people move?

First one I would personally say, when people don't think the same way as me i try to think a bit more like them to understand there thinking. I also try to get into there shoes if its something they are explaining or a situation they might be in. When people don't speak the same language as me i would probably try to draw a picture and show a lot with hand motion to make them understand me. I would also check if there would be any similar words in the language i speak and they speak. That's what I would do for the first question.

Second question I would personally say, that now a day people with more money and good jobs move because they might get a promotion on there job or because somebody gets fired so they take there position. But in some cases people that have a bit less money want to go to a better country so there children can get better education and themselves can get better jobs. My second answer is similar to this answer in old times they moved to explore and get better jobs and find new things and just start at a new beginning.

And those are my two first answers to these questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment